This is inform everyone in IT Sector, with humble request that do not work for Sumeet Vashisht CEO of Mystechal Pvt.Ltd.

in Delhi wich is a totally fraud and 420 Company. The Person plays a vital role in hiring the person / freelancers to work for him on full time basis with 30% hike on currently salary. This company has no resources what so ever to provide, no developers, no business managers, no projects in hand etc. Makes fake promises on daily basis, but after one month or so at the time of salary either he is accidentally hit and in hospital, or travelling to Jaipur or some other city with Lame excuses.

It been 2 Months Since I am contacting him by all means, Phone Calls, Messages, WhatsApp Calls and Messages, Social Media, LinkedIn Network but this "***-WHOLE" is not responding. I have complete list of his fraud activity he is been doing with me on whats App and linked messages while working for him.

Upon asking my salary several times he terminated me for no reason without clearing my dues till date.His online profiles: Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumeet-vashisht-96779a9b/ Hacker Earth Profile: https://www.hackerearth.com/@vashisht.sumeet Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/sumeet1491990

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I need My salary in my bank account.

Had an Experience with Mystechal?

Comments